Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SFW A/W'11: Day 2


Unfortunaetly, I couldn't attend today's party, but read some blogs and it looks like it went really well and it was a great party!
Three collections were realeased: Kharma, BYS and Extraordinary

Kharma
Linnea (.pease.)

Owner(s): Linus Leonardsson (Dog_boy96)
I find this collection to be very calm, dark and in some way proporcional (the colors don't defer too much, which is nice). The dark colours and the platform heels give this collection an edgy look. So it's calm, but edgy at the same time in a nice way which is really good.


BYS
Jessica (Jay.Pattinson - it's me, yay!)

Owner(s): Amanda O'Neill (Blahm3) and Tonia Dems (Tonia.ftw)
This was my favourite collection! I am so happy to be a model for this collection! When I saw my doll wearing the blue dress above I was so excited! The collection is very stuning. The dresses are unique, eccentric and fun. They used so many different colors that the co
llection looked so happy; I really liked it.


Extraordinary

Owner(s): Eamonn Collins (FashionMan.) and Kimberly Dean (xxlovexx)
This collection was nice. I won't say I love it, but I don't hate, I just like it. It has many outfits I like, but some of them I'm not really a fan. I like the colors, altough I'm not a big fan of gold, I always love to see gold and black together, and the purple goes well with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment