Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SFW A/W'11: Day 1

It's me again! I didn't said before, but I wanted to say sorry for saying I was back and then being absent for so long. Like I said before, I have a new computer, but my mom didn't buy it just because it was my birthday, she also gave it to me because my old PC broke down. So I was 4/5 days (something like that) without computer. But now I'm back for real! (and still no banner -.-)

Yay! Stardoll Fashion Week is back! I know I'm a bit late to post about Day 1, but I w
anted everything organized.
Yesterday, it was realeased the schedule for the week:

I am so excited! I really liked the last SFW, even with the delays, I thought it was really fun, the collections, the magazines, everything was amazing! Plus, it was the first time, it's important to keep that in mind. And this time, I participate a little bit! yay!

Also, the amazing starbazaar collections were realesed. These are the designers:
And NOH8 also have a special edition clothing line and will be holding a raffle for the pepole who buy they're designs! Click here to go to the NOH8 stardoll page.

Speaking of raffles, like last year, you will be able to buy lottery tickets on SFW's official stardoll page. The 3 winners will get 100 stardollars, a photoshoot and an interview with Eternity Magazine! What an amazing prize!

And this is just the start! This will be a very exciting week on Dollywood!

No comments:

Post a Comment