Sunday, March 13, 2011

SFW: Postponed


Hey! Now I can really say: I'm am back and full of energy! Well, not really. I have been feeling really tired with school and everything, but doesn't matter. During my absence, I maneged to find a bit of that stardoll love I had in the beggining. But enough about me, lets get to the topic.

Yes, SFW has been postponed, again! I don't blame Becka, I mean, this is something that takes a lot of work to organize and pepole have a real life to deal with aswell. I mean, I only work at this blog and there were times I had trouble balancing school work with the blog!
I really don't mind the delays. I prefere a ceremony that takes more time preparing and then blows our mind to a ceremony that is made in a hurry and then it sucks! We just want an awsome Fashion Week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello nice to see that you are back, hope you feel more ready to go soon =]

    ReplyDelete