Monday, January 3, 2011

StarPlaza: A Must Have!

Hello!
Today,I thought I should do a little item review.
I'm not amazing at writing reviews,but I'll do my best.


These are 'sequined pumps' from Voile.
They are only 5SD.
I think these shoes are so great,its because their cute and versatile.
Because they are black,they go with every color in your outfit.
And the simple shape makes them the perfect footwear for an everyday outfit,nightwear or dressy!
Im going to show these three ways of wearing these shoes.
Of course there is more ways than three.
Top - Bisou ~Striped Bow Blouse ~ 6SD
Trousers - Bisou ~ Stretch Jeans~ 5SD
Bag - Decades ~Inspired By Chanel~ 6SD
Shoes - Voile ~ Sequined Pumps~ 5SD
That above me,is our every day outfit.
Well,maybe its not everyday to EVERYONE but it is to me.
As you can see,its actually all very cheap,so thats good.
And nearly everything goes with well , nearly everything!
The bag is amazing,it is a perfect accessory to add to anything.
As long as there isn't too much silver in that outfit...What? There is a gold chain!

Nightwear:
Dress - Miss Sixty ~ Long Yola Dress~ 24SD
Jacket - Miss Sixty ~ Jeepney L/S jacket ~ 22SD
Bag - Decades ~ Inspired By Chanel ~ 6SD
Socks - Evil Panda ~ Sheer Thigh Highs~ 4SD
Shoes - Voile ~Sequined Pumps~ 5SD
This is our nightwear outfit,and yes there is our bag again!
The bag has to be one of my favorites on Stardoll.
And the stockings,add a nice touch.
Its showing a bit of skin , but not too much skin.
If you want you could have this without the stockings but I think it looks a lot better with the stockings.

Dressy:
Dress - Voile ~ HotBuys Gown ~ 18SD
Shoes - Voile ~ Sequined Pumps ~ 5SD
I know,that some of you might be a bit disappointed with this.
But this 'gown' is truly AH-mazing!
It doesn't need any accessories,its fine on its own.

Three outfits,all done with one pair of shoes!
I hope you liked this post and all of the outfits that came with it!

Lisa xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment