Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monster Magazine


As you all know, our dear writer Abbie has some projects going on besides writing for this blog. One of them is the very interesting magazine Monster Magazine!


It looks like mystery and anonymous users are the it thing on stardoll. And has you can see, it has reached stardoll magazines aswell! We have already seen it before, in spoilers, but on the cover, to me, it's something new! And I must say: I like it!
And there is a very big contrast from one page to another because first she is all covered up and then she is naked!
Have you guessed who the covergilr is?


An interview with a REAL celebrity! How amazing is that? This magazine has made stardoll magazine history. It was and interesting interview. The questions were simple and straight to the point. And CC seemed very nice and
approachable.
To be honest, I had never heard of her. So don't feel bad if you had to google her (or maybe I should me ashamed because I had to google her...)

There was also a fake interview to Lady Gaga. It was very well done. I've seen some online interviews of her and, correct me if I'm wrong, the girl who wrote that interview has seen lots of videos of Lady Gaga online. The answers looked like it was Gaga talking! Some of them it looks like I remember her saying it somewhere. So, I must say it was really well done and a great idea.


I liked to see some fashion history. Like the Christian Dior article (the image above).
I liked the fact that there where articles like that, not just about fashion, but other stuff aswell! And, I don't know if it was on purpose, but it was a good idea to put the Lady Gaga interview and the piano article.

One thing I would like to have seen more is more fashion tips and stuff like that. Altough we see that often in stardoll magazines, I always like to see more, because fashion is alwys changing it's something that is never the same. And I bet this magazine can give us some crazy makeup/outfit tips about a different style.

Overall, I think this was a really good issue! Nice graphics, good articles, very interesting interviews,... So Congratulations Abbie! You and your team did a realy good job! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment