Monday, December 13, 2010

Non-SS - #2 look



Hi everyone! It's me again, with brand new look.
First, I would like to apologize for not putting the clothes' store, I completly forgot, but I think everything is from the Stardoll Store.

Now, lets talk about this look. Has you can see, I used that dark brown belt again (I told you I loved it! LOL), so I don't think I need to say anything else about it.
I must say, I am a fan of that leopard dress. I don't know why I haven't bought it yet, but I know where is my play n' earn money going to tomorrow! It's simple, chic and so cheap! So, why not buy it??
The jacket is very versatile. You can use it in so many ways! I promise I'll make other outfits with it. The shoes are a bit simple, which is a good think because it goes with almost everything. Plus they are cheap!
So, the whole outfit only costs 17SD ALL, which is even less than the previous outfit I made!
So, do like it? Hate it? Tell us in comments! And remember: if you have an outfit with one of these items, tell us in comments and you may appear in the blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment