Sunday, February 13, 2011

Taking a break


That's right. I'm taking a break from stardoll. I think it's for the best. I mean, I feel like I've been logging in on stardoll because I had to and not because I wanted to. I prefere to leave and then come back feeling good and excited about stardoll news and stuff like that insted of being here just 'cause.
I don't know when I will come back. The last time I took a break from stardoll it only lasted a week! And on the third day I was dying to log in (LOL)! And that is the feeling I don't have anymore.
I will come to stardoll, to see if I have any friend requests and stuff like that, but I won't be changing my outfit or stuff like that, because I'm never in the mood to do it (that's why I'm leaving, dah)
So, see you soon (:

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment