Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Non-SS - #6 look

Hi dear readers! I'm very sorry for not being very active, but since school has started everything has been crazy. Plus I'll start having lots of extra curricular activities which will not make things easier. But I will try my best, I promise!

As you can see by the title, I'm showing you another non-SS look!

(click to enlarge)
You can get all of it for 23SD. A bit more expensive than the usual outfits I make, but still not very expensive. And you can always take some stuff out, like the bag, the necklace onr the belt. I just put it because I think it gives and extra touch to the outfit, or else it's just to plain! I hope you like it, and I will try to make 1 or 2 of these outfits per week.

Do you like the outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment