Saturday, December 11, 2010

Non-SS - #1 look

























To start, I chose this very casual look. And it's really cheap, just 20SD for ALL of the pieces! I must say I'm crazy for belts, and this one is one of my favourites. It fits the doll so well and it's a really dark brown, which goes really well with almost every look. Plus, a belt can give that last touch on almost any outfit.
The skirt is my favourite piece of the look and one of my favourite skirts of stardoll. I wear it a lot! The best part is that it's high waisted (I LOVE high waisted, skirts, trousers, everything!).
The white top underneath gives a really special touch to the sweater (especially because you could see the doll's breasts without it).
The shoes are also really nice, and they are the same color as the belt. Looks like they were made for each other!
Remember, you can use any of these pieces the way you want! Just because I made the outfit like this doesn't mean it's more beautiful or more ugly. Tastes do not discuss! Everyone has they're style!
Do you like it? What would you change? Comment!

*if you want to make your own non-ss outfit, post the image and your stardoll name in comments and you can be featured on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Whats great about this,is that Non - ss can buy one piece evryday with their Play & Earn money!

    ReplyDelete