Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Feature: Most Stylish (weekly segment)

Hello!
With a new day,I bring you a new segment.
Most stylish of the week.
Basically,if I see someone who has a good outfit and nice medoll they might be featured here.
Along with that,a five question interview.
This will be posted every Tuesday.
This week I have chosen JuciiMami827 as our stylish member.
Wanna see why?
Her medoll is amazing and her dress is exquisite!
I was lucky to snatch an interview!
IrishLily09: Hello!First of all thank you for agreeing to this interview.
JuciiMami872: Anytime :) I am truly flattered at this,thank you.

IrishLily09: I chose you as our Stylish Member,because anytime I go to your suite your doll and outfit is amazing,where do you get your inspiration?
JuciiMami872: 
My mood, and basically my surrounding. Personally my style changes whenever my mood changes, you know.I always strive for chicness no matter what I have on though.That's my one guideline
IrishLily09: Interesting answer.So , what is your favourite brand on Stardoll?
JuciiMami872: I personally don't have a favourite brand,I like taking pieces.I used to be addicted to hotbuys though,ha ha.
IrishLily09: Is there anything you would like to say to our readers?
JuciiMami872: I would say be yourself,because thats something no-one else can be.There are copies and there are originals,I think we all know which one you'd rather be :)
IrishLily09: Thank you for agreeing to this,I'm sure we will be seeing you again:)
JuciiMami872: Bye!And yeah of course! :)

And there you have it!
Lisa xx :)

1 comment: