Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Interview with an OC'er...




I would see myself as an OC'er, for those of you that don't know that is Original Club. I spend most of my stardoll time in that club and I have come to know many people there. I was privileged to talk to a true OC fashion icon Love2walk away.





~Firstly, tell me a bit about yourself?
-My Name is Deva. I am 14 years of age and have been playing stardoll since the age of 11. I had an amazing account (lovestowalkaway) but it was deleted by stardoll. I discovered OC in 2008. And was hooked. I had never witnessed such a wonderful place. The Style of OC influenced my virtual and Real life in an amazing way. I am an OC’er for life. (:

~What would you describe your personal style as?
-I try not to take myself too seriously. I’m not terribly girly, but I’m not a complete trendsetter either. I’m somewhere lost in the midst of the two

~Would you say OC effects your style?
- Well, Let’s be real here. When it comes right down to it OC is basically known for being funny.(or in my opinion I believe this to be true.) So. That Pretty much goes hand in hand with my style. After all the name is ORIGINALclub. Unique Dolls and Original Style’s.

~What brand would you say was your favorite on stardoll and why?
-I absolutely love Evil Panda. The Clothes are Kooky and Nutty and I love them (:


Thankyou Deva.


To visit her suite click here

No comments:

Post a Comment